Thursday, February 25, 2010

February Awesomeness...

at Gotta Pixel. IF you are a Digital Scrapbooker you must stop by GOtta Pixel and check out all the beautiful kits and elements!!!

The two following layout were created using Isabel Mendez's Capturing Day by Day kit at Gotta Pixel which can be found here: Capturing Day by Day
I used some fantastic templates to help me along. On the first layout I used templates by For Starters Template Set #26 by Colie's Corner, which can be found here: For Starters Template Set #26
On the second layout I used Kathryn Estry's Project 365 Cutaway Templates, which can be found here: 365 Cutaway Templates



On this second set of Layouts I used the stunning Andrew kit by Julie Marie Designs. The kit can be found here: Andrew
On this layout I used For Starter's Template Set #26 by Colie's Corner as I did on the one above. 


The template used on this was Jam on It by Colie's Corner, which can be found by clicking here: Jam on It


No comments: